Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

Yep. I am 23 years old today. Its kind of crazy to think that I have been married for almost 3 years, I own a house, and I am a mommy to a 10 month old baby. I dunno. It kind of seems like I should be a lot older than this. But I wouldn't trade this for the world. And quite frankly, I am glad I am only 23, as opposed to a whopping 26 like my hubby. :)

So in honor of me, I have decided to post pictures of back in the day. I tried to find some pictures of me with the bangs and braces in middle school, but failed. So if anyone has a copy of those horrific days... please let me know!


I think I was 6 months old here.
(yes, I was quite the chunk)

My first Easter!

My second Easter!
(apparently that was a popular
time to take pictures)

Miss Priss
Me, Wesley and baby Amanda

I think this was my 3rd grade
picture. But I am not too sure.

And last but not least, a picture of me and my
adorable family celebrating my day of birth.


That's all for now... but have no fear, I will be back tomorrow for more postings!

1 comment:

tammi said...

LOL!!
Happy birthday and thanks for the laughs!