Saturday, July 12, 2008

Be on the look-out

*~*~*~*BLOG UPDATE*~*~*~*
Target got some more blocks in stock and I am the official owner of these fabulous things! No need to sweat it out anymore. Thanks though.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been looking for some blocks for Zachariah. He has a set of baby einstein blocks... but they are really big and there are only 4 of them. So, I want something that is more stackable.


I found these blocks at Target about a month ago, and went back the other week and they were gone! I havent found them anywhere else but online... and I really dont want to pay shipping for this. So has anyone seen these blocks around town? If you happen to see them, PUH-LEASE let me know so that I can run out and get them.

No comments: