Monday, March 22, 2010

FYI: I am loving this weather

First things first. I apologize for my blog slacking last week. I try to get a post up every day and I definitely skipped. The weather has been so fabulous here lately, so Zachariah and I have been spending quite a lot of time outside. And if the weather keeps being this amazing, I will probably be a slacker this week too.

Muahahahaha!

Anyway. I just wanted to check in and let you know that I am hoping to do a post on the MMR vaccine this week ( I was supposed to do that last week, but alas, the weather got to me) along with a recipe post and an organic vs. "normal" food post. So keep your fingers crossed! I am going to try to stay on track!

And since most of you come here for either the recipes or to see pictures of my cute kid, I will leave you with a some pics of Zachariah in his big boy bed that I have taken over the past couple weeks.




Have I ever mentioned how much I love sleeping baby/toddler pictures? Well, I do. I love them a lot.




And yes, this is how he sleeps sometimes. It started back when he was a wee little baby and it still continues. I still crack up when I come in his room to find him asleep with the blanket covering his face. :)




And he still loves his big boy bed. He wakes up so happy every morning. I think he has been really enjoying the freedom to get up and read books in the morning. Being enclosed in that crib was kinda cramping his style.






Alright. That's all I got. Hope everyone has a great Monday! And for those of you who aren't being affected by random snow storms, get outside and enjoy the sunshine! :)

2 comments:

jamie b said...

no snow here, but cold and rainy :(

Z is really starting to look like a little boy. :) cute as ever!!

Wren said...

Alas, I was the victime of a random snow storm today :/ I wore flip flops and a t-shirt Saturday and froze in the snow today. That just isn't right! lol

P.S. Your kid is too cute for words ;)