Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sunny With A High of 72

Hello there! I am writing this post from the comfort of my backyard. It is 71 degrees with the sun shining bright. There is the slightest breeze that is absolutely glorious! I have been out here for almost an hour reading and doing my best to expose my pasty white legs to some sunlight. (Its bad. Trust me.)

Anyway, I just wanted to drop in and let you know that my legs and I are taking advantage of this gorgeous weather. We may not be blogging every day this week. I don't think I will have a recipe post. I may skip on my vaccine post too. I DO have an MSG post that I have halfway done. I will need to finish that sucker up. So besides the MSG post, you may be out of luck as far as content is concerned. Have no fear, I still have plans to post some funny pictures of Zachariah. All is not lost after all!

Seriously though, as soon as the temperature hits 85 and above, I will be back inside complaining about the heat. Then my blogging will be back to normal.

Have a nice sunshine-y day!

No comments: