- I want to eat organic meat. But financially that is so not even on the radar. So I will just dream about it. And one day I will write a post about how we are all dying due to the non organic things we put into our bodies.:)
- I want/need to research vaccines again. I said I would be ok with Zachariah getting the MMR when he turned two, but now he is two and I am still not ok with it. Even though I have no problem going with my motherly instinct, I am a sucker for research and I would like to be able to back up my decision when asked.
- I want to research circumcision. Not like I can change anything about Zachariah's little buddy, but I read something today and it makes me want to learn more about why people are against it.
- My son needs to go to sleep. He has been in his crib for 2 hours and has not stopped talking to himself. I seriously may go crazy if he doesn't take a nap today. We are going to my in-laws for dinner, so putting him down early is not really an option. Why does he choose today to not take a nap??
- I need to have more interesting blog posts. I have several cooking posts that I have not put up, but I have a hatred towards my horribly lit kitchen and the editing it will take to make the pictures look halfway decent. Needless to say, that has been put on the back burner.
- Zachariah's Halloween costume came in today. I am SO excited. He is going to be the cutest little pirate to sail the seven seas!
- There are two reasons I am excited about fall. One would be the cooler weather. The other would the baking. I have so many different recipes involving pumpkin that I cannot wait to try! Cookies, muffins, cupcakes, bars... oh boy. I am drooling just thinking about it.
- I want to improve my photography, as usual, but I am not making time for it. I need to get out there and take pictures. I need practice. I desperately want to make money doing this one day and the only way that is going to happen is if I get out there and practice. So watch out. I may be harassing some of you to let me photograph your child or family. :)
Not like you asked, but those are a few thoughts that have been jumping around in my noggin as of late.
What about you? What has been on your mind?