Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Back In The Day

Do you remember Colorforms? If so, you may remember the endless amount of fun that you had playing with these things. I remember in elementary school, my teachers had as set and they were the simplest toy in the room. But we all LOVED playing with them. Once "free time" was declared, it was a race to see who would get to play with the different colored shapes first.



That being said, I cannot wait until Zachariah is old enough to play with colorforms! The age on the box says 36 months to 8 years, but I am tempted to go ahead and buy them and just play with them myself until he is a little older.

I may see how he does with a mini set of colorforms. This one is Wonder Pets (which he is obsessed with) and it seems like it would be a good start. Then once he masters that, I can get him hooked on the classic shapes!

I don't know if you can tell, but I love me some colorforms! I just think they are such a great tool for imaginative play. Definitely beats having kids sit in front of the TV all day... in my opinion at least. :)


No comments: