Friday, May 30, 2008

Update on my sickling

Zachariah's cough and congestion has gotten worse over the past few days, so Wednesday we went to the Doctor. He prescribed two different medicines and said if we don't see results in two days to come back and he will put him on a nebulizer. Luckily after the first dose I saw results! He slept SO much better and his congestion is clearing up. His cough is still hanging around though... but I am just glad he can breath when he goes to sleep. It was touch and go there for a while. Our handy dandy monitor system even alarmed a few times during this sick period ( and each time he was fine... if he did stop breathing for a while, he was breathing just fine after the alarm). But hey, at least we know it works. :)

Anyway, thats an update on my sick little baby. We are seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, so I am happy! Ok, he is letting me know my two minutes on the computer are up, so I am off!

No comments: