Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fountain Fun

Yesterday was a beautiful day, and I was getting stir crazy, so I took Zac and my two favorite little girls to the park to play in the fountains (my cousin and god-daughter). We had an absolute blast! Zachariah sat in his stroller screaming at them the whole time. It was hilarious.

Anyway, here are some pictures of our lovely afternoon! :)




Zachariah was finishing up the yelling in
attempt to get their attention :)


drying off in the sun!

Thats all folks.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

tammi said...

Hey, we did that on Tuesday afternoon! :) Tyler was interested, but didn't want to get too close! LOL

we should take the kids together sometime!

Amy Lynn said...

Yeah, Zachariah was ok with it as long as I didnt get too close also. :)

And I agree. We should definitely take the kids together!