Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sick Baby

Zachariah is officially sick. He hasn't had so much as the sniffles before now, and for that I am thankful. But he is oh-so-pitiful. His nose cant stop running, he has a cute little cough, and a low-grade fever. Monday night he woke up every 45 min. to an hour (that was fun), and he had to sleep in his car seat because of all the drainage.

Yesterday I started feeling like I was getting sick, so Daniel saved the day and took off work for a bit to take Z to the Doctor for me. He is now on some meds, and I am hoping this is just a short lived thing. He had a great night's sleep last night, thanks to my oh-so-wonderful mother-in-law. He only woke up twice! (and Daniel got up with him both times) It felt wonderful to be able to get some sleep.

Anyway, that's whats been going on the past couple of days in our house. Hopefully I will have a good update in the next day or so. :)

No comments: