Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm It!

The Rules:
1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

THE QUESTIONS:

What were you doing five years ago?
Wow that seems like it was forever ago. Lets see, I had just graduated High School. I got my first summer job, with Daniel as my boss, and started dating him not too long after that! (after the job was over of course... I wasn't a big fan of Daniel when he was my boss. How ironic? haha)

What are five things on your to-do list for today?

1. Get a shower (just did that)

2. Print some pictures for Zachariah's photo album.

3. Cut up fruit for Zachariah's lunch.

4. Return books to Hayley

5. Pester Daniel until he prints a canvass for our living room. (that will have to carry over for the next week or so)

What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Doritos

2. Ice Cream

3. Boiled Egg... mmmm

4. Cookies. Hot out of the oven.

5. Leftovers... I love snacking on dinner from the night before.

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Go to Hawaii, Paris, Jamaica, and London... every year.

2. Buy a huge house (or two) for homeless people to live in. Or heck, for anyone in need to live in.
3. Buy a neighborhood so that all of the people I care about can live close to me!

4. Adopt a baby internationally. Daniel and I really want to do that. But dang, its expensive.

5. Donate a whole lot of money to World Vision. And probably sponsor a ton more kids. It breaks my heart to know that children are dying every day because they don't have clean water, food, or proper medication. I want so badly to help each and every one of them...

What are five of your bad habits?
1. Rolling my eyes

2. Being sarcastic

3. Not having enough patience

4. Leaving laundry in the dryer for weeks on end.

5. Saying one particular dirty wordy on a far too regular basis.

What are five places where you have lived?
1. Georgia

2. Georgia

3. Georgia

4. Georgia

5. Georgia

(can you tell that I need to move outta here?)

What are five jobs you’ve had?
I honestly dont think I have had five jobs... How sad is that??

1. Day Camp worker

2. Day Camp worker (counting that twice... cause I did it for two years)

3. Secretary for a couple Attorneys.

4. K-3 teacher at SCA

5. Stay at home mom

(Yeah I know, I cheated. But I told you I couldn't come up with 5!)

I tag:

Jamie, Wesley, and Daniel (who will probably not play the "tagging game" if his life depended on it)

1 comment:

Danny104 said...

did it, but i didn't tag anyone, b/c i dont have 3 people to tag, haha