Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tofu Anyone?

I was searching the net for Tofu recipes and came across this. I may try to make it tomorrow for Zachariah's lunch, provided I can find all the ingredients.


Baby Eel Tofu:
  • Step 1:
    Take a bowl of water, and slowly boil.
  • Step 2:
    Place a large cube of tofu into the bowl.
  • Step 3:
    Immediately add live baby eels. To escape the heat, the baby eels burrow into the still-cold tofu.
  • Step 4:
    Boil until tofu itself is cooked. The baby eels will be cooked inside.
  • Step 5:
    Remove tofu, which will be riddled with holes like swiss cheese. Serve like raisin loaf.
...Step 6: Throw up

6 comments:

In the Den said...

Finally, a solution to our live baby eels problem!

Hayley. said...

No not fletsom and jetsom!!!!!!

Danny104 said...

haha, lets do it! now where do we aquire live baby eels?

jamie b said...

sick!!!

I'm not sure I can even eat tofu.

The Journey said...

Amy Lynn...

I think DFACS should be called! :)

Can you imagine Zachariah's therapy session on this one?

Amy Lynn said...

If I actually gave him this stuff, I give you permission to call DFACS! I would deserve it. Haha.