Thursday, July 16, 2009

Book Review Thursday

Happy Thursday everyone!

Lately I have resembled a chicken running around with its head cut off, so please excuse my lack of blogging yesterday. :)


Today's book is called Sounds Tough! by Kevin Somers. You see that white sticker on the book? That means this is one of the many books we borrow from the library.

We LOVE the library. We go about once a week and Zachariah picks out some books and movies to take home. He picked out this book last week and has LOVED it. I am pretty sure its because he has a fascination with all things that make noise. Regardless of the reason, he loves this book. So I thought I would share it with you.

I am pretty sure this is Zachariah's favorite page. But he really does enjoy all of them. He just has this thing for trains lately. He will stand in front of the mirror and admire how he looks in his Thomas The Train PJ's. Its pretty funny.

Anyway! Z loves this book, and I think any little boy would. The pictures are super colorful and what kid doesn't enjoy hearing their mom or dad make silly noises? :)

That concludes this week's book review. Stay tuned for another riveting review next week!

2 comments:

Raine said...

Aw, fun! It must be a boy thing...Fisher likes anything with wheels.

Anonymous said...

Hey, could you bring one of his favorite books over next time. I think he's tired of ours. I need a list from you for our house.

Love,
Mimi