Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Rant

A door to door sales lady came to my house today. Usually I don't answer the door, because I don't like to be inconvenienced... but my blinds were open and she saw me, so I felt trapped. To make a long story short, she ended up coming in my house and fed me a ton of statistics trying to convince me to buy some cancer insurance from her. I fed her my usual line of "I don't think we can afford that, considering we can barely pay our bills, but I will talk to my husband and give you a call if we decide to go with it". She didn't give me a card, she claimed she was only in town for one week and sat there trying to fill out paperwork to sign me up anyway... saying I could cancel in 30 days if I change my mind. HA! Yeah. Not so much.

She is going to come by again on Friday in hopes of catching Daniel at home... but I am going to make it a point not to be here. I cant handle that crap.

Anyway, if an "insurance agent" from Family Heritage comes to your door, please save yourself 30 min. and shoo them away.

That's all of my ranting for now. :)

1 comment:

tammi said...

ugh. How annoying.

I would've asked her to leave.