Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cheddar Bunnies

I have recently started buying some of Annie's Homegrown food products. I am a bit paranoid about the ridiculous amount of preservatives that are in just about everything we eat. So I was really happy when I found that Annie's products are healthier, and reasonably priced too!

Zachariah really likes their organic version of Campbell's spaghettios and their Cheddar Bunnies! (We buy those instead of goldfish.) I tried them the other day and they are actually really tasty.

Anyway, I was on the website and found some other products that I really want to try. They have Bunny Grahams, Fruit snacks, all natural mac n cheese, cereals... you get the picture. Actually, how about you just click here to see some of their products.

And in case you wanted to know, I have found them at WalMart. I am sure they are at some other grocery stores too, but I haven't looked elsewhere yet.

That does it for my product review. If you have tried some of Annie's products before, let me know what you think of them!

4 comments:

jamie b said...

We eat Annie's mac n cheese and the bunnnies too. :) Last time we tried they honey flavor but I bought chocolate yesterday! Can't wait to try them. Oh, I've gotten them at Wal-Mart and Publix.

tammi said...

We love cheddar bunnies too. :) How can you not like something as cute as a cheese BUNNY?? Come'on...:)

Publix has 'em...I don't know what other Annie's brands they carry, but they (Publix) have a nice selection of organic food on the shelves by the produce department....pasta, soups, peanut butter, snacks, chips, etc.

Trish P. said...

We are proud consumer's of all Annie's products as well. They have Chocolate Chip bunnies which are honestly my favorites. I sneak a few of those when I buy them for Aubrey. Their mac and cheese is always in our house, one of Aubrey's favorites too. You can also buy Boca Soy Chickenless Patties which Aubrey loves. They are soy meat and an easy dinner fix when needed. Just a side suggestion.

Diane said...

We currently have a box of the choc/chip bunny grahams in the pantry as we speak....YUMMY!