Monday, February 09, 2009

Cured!

Today is my first full day of keeping my newborn nephew. Thankfully Daniel has today off. It has been so wonderful having him here to keep Zachariah occupied. As we speak, Daddy and Z are at the park playing while Collin takes a nap.

The house is quieter than it has been in days. And I am loving every second of it.

And in case you wanted to know, my baby fever is gone. With no trace of it left behind. It is completely exhausting chasing after a toddler while tending to a newborn. I am just glad I don't have the sleepless nights to go along with it. I would be a basket case! I don't know how my parents (who had three kids in three years) did it. So yeah. I am definitely wanting to wait until Zachariah is a bit older before having another one. Getting him potty trained would be nice.

I am going to go watch some mind numbing TV until the baby wakes up. :)
Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

enjoy the mind numbing tv :)

jamie b said...

lol! that's so funny! anytime i see a crying newborn it makes me think twice. :)