Monday, January 11, 2010

Doodle Pro

It is 1:45 PM and I am still in my PJ's. We have obviously had a very lazy day today. And it seems like a lazy day is just what the doctor ordered. It gave me a little time to refuel my patience. :)

Since I spent most of the morning sitting on the couch like a bum, Zachariah brought his Doodle Pro out to the living room and asked me to draw. He has a new found fascination with tracing his hands... so naturally we spent most of our time doing just that.




Here he is patiently waiting for me to finish taking a picture so I can trace "bofe hands". A few seconds after I took this picture he actually picked up the pen and handed it to me. His patience obviously ran out.

Like mother, like son.




Look at his cute little hands!



By the way... if your toddler doesn't have one of these, you may want to go to your local toy store and purchase one immediately. Best. Toy. Ever.




And then, because I was still taking pictures, he tried to do it himself. What a cute kid. :)



Hope everyone is having a happy Monday!

1 comment:

Debbie Titus said...

When he comes tomorrow, can he bring that? I want to make my, hum, his hands too!