Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Bingham's

Hey everyone! I usually don't post on the weekends, but I took some pictures of of our friends earlier this week. And I wanted to show you a few. :) I would like you to meet our friends Matt and Shelley. I went over to their adorable home on Wednesday and took some Christmas pictures of them and their dog. We all had a great time... except for their dog who was being gift wrapped. :)

Hope you enjoy your pictures, guys!!












Shelley's parents were in town for the week, so we made sure
to have them jump in a picture or two!




Remember I mentioned their dog? Well... this is Francis. Francis and I haven't known each other for very long, but I could probably write a short novel (or at least a decent sized pamphlet) on his hilarious and ridiculous personality. Believe you me, this dog is quite the character!












That's all for now! Everyone should be so proud of me for posting on a Saturday. This is truly a once in a lifetime experience. :)


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

Raine said...

The next to last picture is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Looked around your blog and I love your photos! You do such a great job capturing that extra special something in children. :)
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!

Lyndi said...

Awwww... We have a boston terrier, and believe me- They have a personality all their own!!! Great pictures!!!