Friday, February 15, 2008

Crabby

Words could not express how aggravated I am right now. I am so sick and tired of hearing my son screaming because he doesn’t want to go to sleep. And it isn’t even because he doesn’t want to sleep. He just wants to be held while he goes to sleep. I don’t know why the heck he has started this up again. He was doing so great going to sleep by himself. But lately he WILL NOT take a nap without me holding him. But I am bound and determined to break him of this! That is why I let him cry and scream and yell at me. But I give in after 15 or 20 minuets. Listening to a blood curdling scream may sound fun to you, but it doesn’t rank high on my list. It bugs the crap out of me knowing that if I held him for 5 minuets he would go right to sleep.

And to make matters worse, I desperately want/need to shower. But I don’t see that happening until Daniel gets home today.

2 comments:

jamie b said...

Oh the joys of mommy-hood! Not really though, right? lol I rocked Bryan to sleep until he was quite big. Everytime he'd fall asleep, I'd go lay him down in the crib and his eyes would open and he'd start to panic. hahaha! We spent lots of hours rocking together.

I'm sorry you have to go through this with Zac. I know how aggravating it can be. I wish I had an answer to solve your problem, but I don't. :) Just know someone else has been there.

Love ya!

Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you....you SO put into words what I think and feel EVERY DAY! Amy Lynn when you find the answer to this dilemma let me know and quick! I'm sorry we have to go thru this, but at least I know I'm not the only one.