1) He has become an expert on sucking his fingers/thumb (see picture below)
2) He has tried ALL of the Stage 1 baby foods and only found one that he doesnt like (Peaches)
3) He is a big fan of hiding under his burp cloth
4) He has recenly gotten his hand eye coordination worked out (which means mommy is losing a lot of hair.)
5) He has beeng "talking" a lot here recently, and its the most adorable thing in the world.
And our biggest accomplishment so far?
drum roll please.........
He rolled over for the first time this weekend!!! Horray!
We are going to the Dr. on Wednesday four our 4 month check up (even though he is almost 5 months, but who is counting?) ... so stay tuned for another update soon!