Monday, November 06, 2006

I need to be digital

Wesley and Amanda came over yesterday and kept me occupied. While they were here they played in my backyard. Wesley climbed a light pole that is randomly smack dab in the middle of my yard, and Amanda proceeded to sit on one of these things.





Apparently its a net rebounder for baseball players. Regardless... It was left in my yard when we bought the house and Amanda was attempting to balance it against a fence and lay on it like a hammock. In the end, Wesley ended up risking his life laying it.

Anyway, I took pictures of all of this... But guess what. Amy Lynn doesn't have a decent digital camera! We have one...But it sucks. It was amanda's old one. It is a piece of junk that is 200 years old with no zoom and no memory whatsoever. So Amy Lynn went old school and took pictures with her regular camera. So you wont be seeing those pictures for another few months. It takes me forever to develop film... If I ever take a whole role!!!

All that to say, if you want to get me a decent digital camera for Christmas, I will not be stopping you!

2 comments:

tammi said...

Ahhh...film. A lost art. You should keep at it - film has an asthetic quality that can't be replicated with digital.
Although I DO understand the need for instant gratification. Maybe Santa will bring you one. :)

Amy Lynn said...

good idea! Santa might be able to come through!! :)