Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter Fun

I am trying to get a sneak peek together from a photo shoot I did last week, so while I am getting that ready, I wanted to share with you a few pictures from our Easter weekend. We went to Daniel's parents house for lunch and an egg hunt Sunday afternoon. And let me just say that Zachariah really got into egg hunting this year and he scored some serious loot. The only thing that could have made it better was if Zachariah had actually cooperated with our family picture.
But he did not have time for that. :)
Without further adieu... here are a few pictures from our lovely day.
I hope everyone had a great Easter! :)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

LOVE your hair in the last picture!!

Anonymous said...

Cute post and pics. Last pic of Zac with you and Daniel says out loud what he thinks about cameras an taking pictures.

Good times!!
Love,
Mimi

Hayley. said...

Um, I so love your new blog banner! Too cute!!

jamie b said...

love the banner and all your Easter pics. my favorite is the last one. :)

Anonymous said...

I hate we missed being here for Easter, looks like you had a good time! Cute dress!


Mom