Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Finally!

I have been trying to upload these pictures for two weeks now, but blogger has had a few issues with the size of the photos. So I have finally taken the time to re-size them so I could share them with you all. :)

Anyway, these pictures are from the first time Zachariah played with Play-Dough. I was a bit paranoid about him attempting to eat it, but he did really well! Once he figured out that we weren't sitting at the table to eat, he was good to go.

These first two pictures are of Z "pretending" to eat the play-dough. It was cracking me up. He would piece to his lips and say "Mmmmm!". Then he would look at me and give me the cutest little smirk.

Zachariah's cookie cutter of choice was definitely the pig. He has since moved on to other things, but the pig was his favorite the first day. I showed him how to do it one time, then he took over from there. I was amazed at how fast he figured everything out. I just love watching his little mind work!

Anyway! Without further adieu, here is the evolution of Zachariah's Play-Dough pig...


Needless to say, he was VERY proud of his first play-dough animal. :)

I just want to add that we were given a TON of play-dough accessories by our goddaughter. Cookie cutters, stamps, utensils... you name it, its probably in our stash. But at the end of the day, its a good ol' play-dough ball that really kept my little man entertained. :)

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

that is so cute, i am impressed that he made his own pig! way to go little guy!