Monday, November 10, 2008

Welcome to the Jungle

Confession time.
I always have to have the TV turned on. Even its just to have on in the background as I get stuff done, it is on... constantly. The kicker is that we only have one channel. We have not been able to justify getting cable, but luckily we live right down the street from a TV station, so we get NBC. And as long as I have The Office, I am a happy camper.

Often I will watch whatever show happens to be on, regardless if I like it or not. That being said, I started watching Lipstick Jungle last season. I didn't think I would like it, but watched it because I had nothing else to do. And before I knew it, it was added to my list of "regulars". There is nothing special about this show. Its not cleverly written, its doesn't have good morals, and it doesn't have the best acting. But it has good clothes and scandalous women. So I cant stop watching it. Sad isn't it?

So that is my Television guilty pleasure. What is yours?

6 comments:

jamie b said...

sad to say but I have too many! right now it's desperate housewives. it was greys anatomy but it has gone beyond raunchy.

TWL said...

HOUSE, Grey's Anatomy, and Lipstick Jungle

Hayley. said...

Gossip Girl and The Hills! I love them and cant miss an episode!

Amy Lynn said...

Erica-I am doing a happy dance right now. I am so glad I am not the only one that watches that show! :)

Marie Keefe said...

I leave the TV on too for background noise.

Hmm my guilty TV pleasures... Grey's, i do like Lipstick Jungle too!!!

tammi said...

Grey's for me....and America's Next Top Model when I can remember that it's on.