Thursday, September 04, 2008

Two of My Favorites

The semi-finals of AGT have been going on for the past couple weeks. My all time favorite would probably have to be Nuttin But Stringz. I absolutely love watching them play. So for your enjoyment, here is their performance from last night. (To skip the intro, go to the 1 min. mark)


A group that just made it onto my list of favorites is The Taubl Family. I don't know what it is, but I find them quite entertaining to watch. Here is their performance from Tuesday night. Luckily they were voted into the finals, so I will have at least one more video to post in a week or so. (To watch the Taubl Family's first performance, click here.)

3 comments:

Hayley. said...

Okay i would buy Nothin But Stringz CD in a heart beat. They are amazing. I wasnt too impressed with the Taubl family...the vocals weren't so great...?

Amy Lynn said...

I admit that the vocals arent fabulous. And I dont think they will make it through to the next round, but I am impressed that they can all play instruments pretty darn good. And I think the reason I like The Taubl family is because they remind me of The Von Trapp Family. Haha.

Anonymous said...

I liked both of these groups also, but Nuttin But Stringz really should win this whole competition. And please do keep posting on this show as it is past my bedtime and I keep missing it!!

Debbie