Thursday, August 21, 2008

Birthday Song

Click here to find out the #1 hit song in the US on the day you were born! All you have to do is click the correct month, day and then year that you were born. Its kind of addicting. Apparently Daniel's whole office spent an entire work day figuring out everyone's "birthday song". Must be nice to be able to sit around with the guys and chat it up. Not having anything stressful to do... you know, like keeping an 11 month old entertained.
Just kidding! (I am going to get in trouble for that one)


Anyway... if you need something to do during the day, go check it out. I would be interested in knowing what everyone's birthday song is! (that is, if you people aren't to lazy to comment!)

My birthday song was "A View to a Kill" by Duran Duran
. What's yours?

11 comments:

jamie b said...

Mine was My Sharona by The Knack. :)

Danny104 said...

You Give Love a Bad Name, by Bon Jovi

TWL said...

"Lost in Your Eyes" by Debbie Gibson

In the Den said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
In the Den said...

"Centerfold" by J. Geils Band

And I would like to point out that my office called YOU to find out what their song was.

Jonathan McGuire said...

"That's What Friends Are For" by Dionne & Friends

Hayley. said...

Oh I've got a good one!!!

"We are the World" by the USA for Africa

Tim said...

"Funkytown" by Lipps, Inc.

Tim said...

Nan's is "Endless Love" by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie

Amy Lynn said...

Holy freaking cow. Someone wake me up. Did the T I M just comment on my blog???? This has got to be the best day of my life.

Trish P. said...

Crazy little thing called Love by Queen...this was fun!