Friday, August 27, 2010

Z-isms

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to stop by and tell you that we are back. We have actually been back for four days now, but I just haven't graced the blog with my presence until now.

My bad.

Anyway! I have pictures and cute stories to share, but for now you will just have to settle with a few funny things Zachariah has been saying here recently (aka: I am trying to stall until I can get my rear in gear and go through my pictures).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a conversation we have EVERY time we eat Taco Bell:
Z: Is that poop?
Dad: No, its beef
Z: Beef? I dont like beef. Its yuk.


I walked into the playroom where Z & D are playing...
Z: Moooom. Go in da kitchen and make us some food!
Me: Are you kidding me?
Z: No. Pwease!


Z: I need to change my diaper!
Me: You will have to wait just a bit. Mommy needs to throw up.
Z: But I have POOP!
Me: Well I have VOMIT!


The other day Zachariah informed me that "mushrooms yook yike marshmallows in the grass!"


After hearing some ruckus in Zachariah's bedroom during what was supposed to be nap time, I go in there and ask, "Why aren't you taking a nap?" He responds with "I JUST readin my Bible!". Sure enough, he had his toddler Bible in the bed with him. :)



Me: Zachariah, you need to get dressed so we can leave! Z: Where we going? We going Mimi and Poppie's? Me: Nope. Z: RiverQuarium? Me: Nope. Z: Chick fil a? Me: Nope. We are going to Toys R Us! Z: *GASP* Toys R Us?!?! Maybe they have some toys? Me: Yeah baby, I think they might have some toys.



And last but not least, my favorite...

Due to some recent outbursts of Zachariah's, I was explaining to him how we need to be gentle and sweet to mommy's tummy. He said, "Like this?" And rubbed my belly very gently. I praised him for being so sweet and he got a very proud look on his face. He asked me why I had a baby in my tummy and I told him that God gave me the baby in my tummy. Then he lifted up my shirt a little so he could see my stomach, put his eyeball on my belly button and said, "I need to see it." I explained to him that we would not be able to see the baby for a while because it has to stay in my tummy and grow big and strong. He sat there with a thoughtful look on his face then leaned in close to my stomach and yelled, "BOO!" After giving him a questioning look he said, "I trying to scare it."


Ok! Now that I have successfully documented my sons cute little conversations I am going to go play with him. Stay tuned for beach vacation pictures! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute and learning so much about life!!

Love,
Mimi