Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry!

First things first... this is not a post with beach pictures. I KNOW they are overdue, and I SWEAR I will get at least some of them up this week, but I have just had one heck of a time catching up with things around here!

For those of you that want to know, I am feeling MUCH better these days. Yes, the last few months have resembled hell on earth for me, but the "all day sickness" seems to be tapering off. I haven't thrown up in a week! When you compare that to throwing up every day, several times a day... its enough to make a person downright giddy! And because of that I am feeling more "normal". I am able to cook dinner again, play with my son, run a few errands. Its great. Now, I still have to pace myself. I find that when I try to do to much in one day (run multiple errands in a two hour time period for example) I get very lightheaded and sick feeling, therefore making me stay on the couch the rest of the day. So I just have to take it slow-ish. I am so, so, so thankful that I am getting back to normal!

You may be thinking, "Well since you are feeling better and getting back into a normal-ish routine why cant you blog on a more regular basis?"

Well, good readers, that is a good question. And I have a good answer.

My son is the devil.

Haha. Just kidding. But over the past week he has definitely hit a certain stage that reminds me a little bit of the devil. I may choose to go into more detail later, but lets just say that he has developed quite the attitude lately and he is not afraid to show it.

So between me growing a baby and the new toddler phase that has taken over this house, when I get a moment to blog I just plop on the couch and stay there as long as I possibly can. I feel like a major bum, but its the only way for me to do anything remotely close to re-energizing myself. And re-energizing myself keeps me from stabbing myself in the eye with a fork, so as you can see it is pretty important.

Anyway! Thats about it for today. I swear, I WILL post pictures soon.

Don't hate me.

:)

No comments: