Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Holiday

Last night Daniel and I were trying to decide on a movie to rent. I cant tell you the last time we actually rented a movie... I cant think that far back. We have a plethora of movies that we own, my brother has rented movies and brought them over to watch, and we have watched rented movies at friends houses. But we ourselves have not rented a movie in forever. So we were trying to decide what we wanted to watch. I had not heard of most of the movies that were new releases, so we ended up with The Holiday. So the long and short of it is, we watched The Holiday and I liked it. I wont go out and purchase it or anything, but I definitely enjoyed it!

Anyone got any movie suggestions for the next time we get the bright idea to rent a movie?

3 comments:

Danny104 said...

"The Fountain" is a good movie, and if you haven't already seen, "The Prestige" that would be great as well.

Hayley. said...

ok i am gonna give you Love Actually :)

and by the way, i finally have a new blog...

tammi said...

I second The Prestige. It was EXCELLENT. Although I did like The Illusionist even better.

Boredom sucks.

I'm feeling bored right now.
Fortunately, Cooper has a doctor appointment to occupy me for the next hour and a half.
Actually, that sounds boring too....