Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Ramblings

My goodness. It has been over a week since I have blogged. AGAIN.

This is getting ridiculous. Pregnancy has obviously infected my brain. Before I was preggo I was blogging almost once a day! Now I am down to once a week. And its not like I don't have the time. I have a two hour window when Z is napping (or not napping. Regardless he is in his room for two hours), but I completely forget about this poor little blog!

And it isn't like I am lacking content. I have a couple book reviews to do, I have some paintings of Zachariah's I want to show off, I would like to show you Z's favorite birthday gifts that he received... but I just cant remember to do any of that!

Anyway. Enough excuses. Allow me to fill you in on things.

First things first. We went to the doctor yesterday for the 20 week ultra sound and found out we are having another boy!!! We are oh-so-excited. I would love nothing more to have a house full of boys, and it looks like we are well on our way!! We haven't decided on a name yet, but we have a couple that we are heavily considering. Hopefully sometime in the next week or two we will be able to make a decision!

Second, we are in the process of painting. Not painting a nursery mind you, but painting the play room. You see, the current playroom is stationed in the last available bedroom in our house. So that will obviously become the nursery, and the playroom is being moved to the "junk room". Also known as the closed in carport. It is a good sized room and I think it will be PERFECT for a playroom! Anyway, we are smack dab in the middle of painting that. I am hoping we can finish it this weekend!

And by we, I mean my husband. I started out helping him paint, but then I woke up the next morning not able to move my neck and one of my shoulders. And when I say I couldn't move, I am not even joking. Daniel had to help me out of the bed by literally supporting my neck AND back. I couldn't so much as lift a glass to my mouth to take a drink. It was ridiculous. Anyway, I went to the chiropractor and he helped me out. I am now able to get out of the bed unassisted, which is a plus! It still hurts to do some things (you know, like yawn.) but I am on the road to recovery. But needless to say, my chiropractor has restricted me from painting for a while. Which is a bummer, but my sister and mom are stepping in for me, so that is much appreciated!

And last but not least... Zachariah is still not potty trained. Shocker, I know. If it makes you feel any better, it is completely my fault, not his. What? That doesn't make you feel better about the fact that my son is three and not using the toilet yet? Ah well. I tried. :)

I promise to think about blogging more frequently next week. Ha. Seriously. I hope to get my act together soon. I may even pick my camera up and take some pictures of my oh-so-adorable three year old here soon! :)

Hope everyone has a good Thursday and a great weekend!

No comments: