Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Blue Ball


Casey and Amanda stopped by my house for a very BRIEF moment, but while they were here I managed to capture a couple pictures of them acting like.... well themselves. I recently bought a blue exercise ball (it was like $4.00 at hibbett). I mainly use it for a computer chair because our computer chair is broken and i have ADD so the bouncy ball does wonders for my concentration. Anyway, they came over and Casey decided he would try some of the exercises that the muscular man was doing on the instruction manual.



Here is Amanda showing Casey the instructions.




This is when Amanda decided to turn all Matrixy on us and kill Casey with her Jedi like reflexes. (notice the great camera work)
P.S. I will NOT quote Casey on what he said soon after this when he took a topple onto the floor.




And then here is Amanda being all seductive.

I swear I would have had more pictures, but they kept making me laugh, so I kept screwing up the pictures. sheesh.

9 comments:

Amy Lynn said...

what the freak is going on with this blog.

tammi said...

after seeing those pics, i think you and daniel could come up with some better ideas for that bouncy ball....(*insert beavis and butthead grunting here*)

Amy Lynn said...

I cant spell. SO i removed my comment. What I said was...

HAHA. Sheesh, thats what Daniel said also. You two think way to much alike.

Danny104 said...

Amanda is a ninja! I have taught her well.

Hayley. said...

PS You spelled my name wrong on your link!!

Amy Lynn said...

Its fixed now! (blame daniel)

:)

Danny104 said...

*sputter* *coughsomeoneneedstoupdatetheirblogcough* *grunt* *whinny*

man, whew glad thats over, feeling alittle under the weather today.

Anonymous said...

What Wesley said...get to updating!!!!!

tammi said...

Enough of the blue ball already!!

You're home sick --puking and stuff coming out all your bodily orifices...get off the couch and sit your buns at the computer.

Tell us...what's up in your life??