Monday, November 30, 2009

Our Thanksgiving

Whew! The past four days have been insanely busy. Its been a good busy, but busy nonetheless. Wanna know what we did? Good, cause I have some pictures to go along with my babblings. :)


We started our Thanksgiving morning on the couch watching A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving,


then we went to Mimi and Poppie's for lunch and played all afternoon in the backyard.


Daniel and I got a picture together, which happens about twice a year. So this was an added bonus to our week/weekend!


Then we successfully got a group picture with Daniel's family,


and a couple days later we almost got a successful picture with the my family...


and then, as soon as the picture was taken, my son ran off.


We got to spend time with most of my cousins on my mom's side of the family,


and Zachariah met his adorable second cousin (or something like that).


We got to spend time with my Auntie Jan (who we adore),


and Zachariah took a ride in the golf cart with Pops...

Whew! I told you we were busy. But a good kind of busy. Throw in a couple of photoshoots, me making my first pumpkin pie, deviled eggs, broccoli casserole, swirled cream cheese pumpkin bars and that concludes our weekend! We had so much fun spending time with our family and eating the most delicious food on the face of the planet! Seriously. It was such a great weekend.


What did you and your family do for Thanksgiving?

1 comment:

Raine said...

We visited my mom & dad's side of the family. The highlight was watching the kids pick cotton with my Grandmother in the cotton field by her house. :)